News & Events
Big plans are in the works for 2012, and we’re counting on everyone to make them happen! It’s time for us to become a formal business so that we can offer taxable products such as cleaning products. It’s time for Valley Co-op to roll out a newer version of of the ordering software, develop a marketing plan, improve our physical space, and raise funds for the next phase of our growth.
- Meet a (NEW!) Supplier: South Mountain MicroFarm
- 2016 Annual Membership Meeting: Will Valley Co-op Survive?
- Meet a Supplier: Farm of Peace, Warfordsburg, PA
- Meet A Supplier: JT&R Exotic Meats
- Try Terressentials Body Wash . . . On Your Hair!
- Presentation rescheduled! SOLAR POWER: ~How Solar Technology Works & Why is it so popular~
- Valentine’s Day Menu – Featuring Ingredients from the Co-op
- Fantastic Fermented Foods – DIY Kimchi
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 19946 National Pike, Hagerstown, MD · ©2016 Valley Co-op