News & Events
Big plans are in the works for 2012, and we’re counting on everyone to make them happen! It’s time for us to become a formal business so that we can offer taxable products such as cleaning products. It’s time for Valley Co-op to roll out a newer version of of the ordering software, develop a marketing plan, improve our physical space, and raise funds for the next phase of our growth.
- Chaga now in store!
- National Co-operative Month: How does Your Co-op Connect?
- Taking the next step to reduce waste: Charging for bags
- Cranberry & Apple Stuffed Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Cookies
- Just what is National Bulk Foods Week?
- Time to Look Forward, Valley Co-op!
- Cedar Ridge Soaps in-store display at the Valley Co-op is growing!
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 9/4/14
Regular Members: 329
Trial Members: 23
Volunteering Members: 84
New Regular Members Since 5/1/14: 146