- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & EventsPosted on March 18, 2012 by
SOLAR INSTALLATION TOUR
CREEK BOUND FARMS
19027 Poffenberger Road, Hagerstown
March 30, 2012
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
*Rain or Shine
The owners of Creek Bound Farms, Jim and Bonnie Weddle, are hosting a free event for people who would like to tour their newly installed solar system. Lunch is PROVIDED FOR FREE and will be served by a local catering company.
Representatives from Advanced Solar Industries and Farm Credit will be on-site to answer questions about the installation process, system benefits and financing opportunities.
Solar is the latest piece of equipment that many farmers are purchasing to help offset their operational costs and create predictable energy expenses for the future. It is green technology that requires virtually no maintenance, but at the same time, it works to benefit its users 365 days a year. As the abundant crop, solar is proving to be an essential part of today’s farm. This free event is open to the public and will enable anybody who interested to understand the features and benefits of solar.Posted in Events | Comments Off on Solar Installation Tour at Creek Bound Farms – March 30, 2012
- August FREE Saturday Events at the Co-op Market
- Valley Co-op Practical Workshop: Fermenting, Part I – PICKLING Aug. 26th at the Co-op Market 9-12
- FREE SATURDAY EVENTS at the Co-op Market
- Now offering Friday Morning Yoga at the Market
- Valley Co-op Summer Listening Campaign is now underway
- Valley Co-op Elections 2017
- NOW OPEN SATURDAYS 9 AM – 12 PM FOR MEMBER ORDER PICKUPS!
- We’re Moving Today!
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op