News & Events
Check out these awesome infographics all about this months theme: soups! Print them out as reminders to keep up the soupy goodness this winter when you need a quick, easy, and healthy dinner!
Creamy, brothy, earthy, hearty – just some of the terms used to describe the many varieties of soups. But what exactly do they all mean? Were would you place a mushroom soup? And is a rice and pea soup brothy or earthy?
The team over at Behance have published a great soup infographic that helps set out a number of soups and what category they fall within. It’s simple, and based off an article by Mark Bittman, and each soup comes with a great little recipe – perfect for some classic soup exploration.
- Try Terressentials Body Wash . . . On Your Hair!
- Presentation rescheduled! SOLAR POWER: ~How Solar Technology Works & Why is it so popular~
- Valentine’s Day Menu – Featuring Ingredients from the Co-op
- Fantastic Fermented Foods – DIY Kimchi
- Solar Power: How Solar Technology Works and is so Popular
- Meet a Supplier: Raw Bliss
- Board of Directors 2016 Election – Meet the Candidates
- Sharing Our Love of Healthy Food and Community
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 19946 National Pike, Hagerstown, MD · ©2016 Valley Co-op