News & Events
Check out these awesome infographics all about this months theme: soups! Print them out as reminders to keep up the soupy goodness this winter when you need a quick, easy, and healthy dinner!
Creamy, brothy, earthy, hearty – just some of the terms used to describe the many varieties of soups. But what exactly do they all mean? Were would you place a mushroom soup? And is a rice and pea soup brothy or earthy?
The team over at Behance have published a great soup infographic that helps set out a number of soups and what category they fall within. It’s simple, and based off an article by Mark Bittman, and each soup comes with a great little recipe – perfect for some classic soup exploration.
- Easy Peach Foster
- Some Buzz on DIY Cold Brewed Coffee
- What Makes Valley Co-op Different? Part 1: A Dizzing Array of Suppliers
- Get to Know a Store Manager…Shawn & Levi
- Panzernella Salad with Vinaigrette
- Hagerstown Natural Sourdough Bread
- Paleo Jam: There Is Still Time for Berries
- Valley Co-op General Membership Meeting Summer 2015
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
19946 National Pike, Hagerstown, MD · ©2014 Valley Co-op