- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
Check out these awesome infographics all about this months theme: soups! Print them out as reminders to keep up the soupy goodness this winter when you need a quick, easy, and healthy dinner!
Creamy, brothy, earthy, hearty – just some of the terms used to describe the many varieties of soups. But what exactly do they all mean? Were would you place a mushroom soup? And is a rice and pea soup brothy or earthy?
The team over at Behance have published a great soup infographic that helps set out a number of soups and what category they fall within. It’s simple, and based off an article by Mark Bittman, and each soup comes with a great little recipe – perfect for some classic soup exploration.
- August FREE Saturday Events at the Co-op Market
- Valley Co-op Practical Workshop: Fermenting, Part I – PICKLING Aug. 26th at the Co-op Market 9-12
- FREE SATURDAY EVENTS at the Co-op Market
- Now offering Friday Morning Yoga at the Market
- Valley Co-op Summer Listening Campaign is now underway
- Valley Co-op Elections 2017
- NOW OPEN SATURDAYS 9 AM – 12 PM FOR MEMBER ORDER PICKUPS!
- We’re Moving Today!
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op