News & Events
Check out these awesome infographics all about this months theme: soups! Print them out as reminders to keep up the soupy goodness this winter when you need a quick, easy, and healthy dinner!
Creamy, brothy, earthy, hearty – just some of the terms used to describe the many varieties of soups. But what exactly do they all mean? Were would you place a mushroom soup? And is a rice and pea soup brothy or earthy?
The team over at Behance have published a great soup infographic that helps set out a number of soups and what category they fall within. It’s simple, and based off an article by Mark Bittman, and each soup comes with a great little recipe – perfect for some classic soup exploration.
- VC’s Terracycling, Recycling & Helping the Community in 2015
- How are your sprouts?
- Candied Botanicals and Syrup
- SUCCESSFUL SEED STARTING (WORKSHOP)
- Notes from the Board… – January 2015
- Blue Ridge Longhorns has THREE Grand Champions!
- Stocking Stuffer for the Locavore!
- VC Gift Baskets – Pick a Theme to Get Organized!
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 1/23/15
Total Number of Members: 546
Volunteering Members: 50
New Members Since 1/1/15: 16
19946 National Pike, Hagerstown, MD · ©2014 Valley Co-op