News & Events
Check out these awesome infographics all about this months theme: soups! Print them out as reminders to keep up the soupy goodness this winter when you need a quick, easy, and healthy dinner!
Creamy, brothy, earthy, hearty – just some of the terms used to describe the many varieties of soups. But what exactly do they all mean? Were would you place a mushroom soup? And is a rice and pea soup brothy or earthy?
The team over at Behance have published a great soup infographic that helps set out a number of soups and what category they fall within. It’s simple, and based off an article by Mark Bittman, and each soup comes with a great little recipe – perfect for some classic soup exploration.
- “It Takes a Community” Launches by Trickling Springs Creamery
- Celebrate Small Business Saturday with Valley Co-op!
- Valley Co-op Gifts of Thanks and Contribution!
- What’s weird about these pictures?
- The Comforting Nourishing Sweet Potato
- Curry Turkey Salad
- In-Store Class: “Super healthy Thanksgiving ideas: Reach the Omega with your cooking” – 11/22/14
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 9/4/14
Regular Members: 329
Trial Members: 23
Volunteering Members: 84
New Regular Members Since 5/1/14: 146