News & Events
Check out these awesome infographics all about this months theme: soups! Print them out as reminders to keep up the soupy goodness this winter when you need a quick, easy, and healthy dinner!
Creamy, brothy, earthy, hearty – just some of the terms used to describe the many varieties of soups. But what exactly do they all mean? Were would you place a mushroom soup? And is a rice and pea soup brothy or earthy?
The team over at Behance have published a great soup infographic that helps set out a number of soups and what category they fall within. It’s simple, and based off an article by Mark Bittman, and each soup comes with a great little recipe – perfect for some classic soup exploration.
- Valley Co-op to supply food at Charity Birthday Bash
- Local Author promotes Eating Local (…in WashCo!)
- Co-op Window Cling Sales to support a local charity!
- Student volunteers cleans up the storefront garden!
- A Letter from the BOD… May 2015
- Why Valley Co-op loves Boonsboro Green Fest 2015
- 2015 Tagline Contest
- 5th Anniversary Membership Drive 2015
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 1/23/15
Total Number of Members: 546
Volunteering Members: 50
New Members Since 1/1/15: 16
19946 National Pike, Hagerstown, MD · ©2014 Valley Co-op