News & Events
Check out these awesome infographics all about this months theme: soups! Print them out as reminders to keep up the soupy goodness this winter when you need a quick, easy, and healthy dinner!
Creamy, brothy, earthy, hearty – just some of the terms used to describe the many varieties of soups. But what exactly do they all mean? Were would you place a mushroom soup? And is a rice and pea soup brothy or earthy?
The team over at Behance have published a great soup infographic that helps set out a number of soups and what category they fall within. It’s simple, and based off an article by Mark Bittman, and each soup comes with a great little recipe – perfect for some classic soup exploration.
- UPDATE Keep Valley Co-op’s Doors Open! campaign
- Update from Annual Meeting – October 2016
- Meet a (NEW!) Supplier: South Mountain MicroFarm
- 2016 Annual Membership Meeting: Will Valley Co-op Survive?
- NEW SUPPLIER: Blind Spot Nutbutters
- Meet a Supplier: Farm of Peace, Warfordsburg, PA
- Meet A Supplier: JT&R Exotic Meats
- Try Terressentials Body Wash . . . On Your Hair!
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 19946 National Pike, Hagerstown, MD · ©2016 Valley Co-op