- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
Want to further your support of local businesses outside of Valley Co-op? Love getting discounts and perks? We thought so!
In the spirit of cooperation, next month Valley Co-op is kicking off a new program, called Valley Co-op Community Partners, a network of local businesses to mutually support each other by providing our members discounts in exchange for Valley Co-op (VC) promoting and advertising their business. It is just another benefit of being a VC member and a means to build up our community businesses!
We anticipate kicking off our Community Partner program in May at the 2014 Boonsboro Green Fest. VC members will soon receive a membership card and our first list of participating Community Partners. All members need to do is show their new membership cards when frequenting the Partner business to receive their discount or promotion offered. Like their service? Then spread the word with your friends and other members to help their business succeed!
We are currently reaching out to local businesses that wish to become a VC Community Partner and need help from members to identify and contact the local businesses that would benefit. We have formed a small list of initial Partners and anticipate the network to grow over time as we develop the program.
Valley Co-op Community Partners encompasses a large variety of business types and organizations that:
- Hold similar ideals of choosing environmentally sustainable business practices,
- Support the local agricultural and small-business markets,
- Are local entities that share a vision of community support and networking,
- Engage in outreach in the community to educate and spread like-ideals of health, environmental sustainability and community well-being, and
- Share an enthusiasm to promote and develop a thriving local business community.
If you would like to share a place of business that fits this description and would be a great part of the VC Community Partners network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the business information. A information sheet with application is available to send to interested businesses. We also need of a member to help coordinate this effort as an at-home volunteer task. Please also direct your desire to help out to email@example.com.
- Meet A (New!) Supplier: Reed Farms (June 2019)
- Meet New Supplier: Red Dragon Mini Farm (March 2019)
- 2019 Spring Break Closure Schedule
- Welcome New Supplier: Ivy Hill Farm of Smithsburg, MD
- Farmer Meet & Greet Event
- Call for new Board Members! -2019
- Whispering Breeze Farm offering Turkeys for Thanksgiving 2018
- Reducing single use plastics with Good Gracious Gardens
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 1/19/19
Total Number of Member Households: 177
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op