- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
Alice Orzechowski and Scott Hoyman have been raising award winning Saanen dairy goats for over 30 years. They have won numerous national awards for total milk production, as well as butterfat and protein content. Last year they had the top three goats in the country for milk production.
Their farm is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, where all the goats browse as nature intended. They provide the highest standard of humane care. Although they have over 150 goats, they each have names and they totally enjoy their distinct personalities.
The fertile Blue Ridge Mountains provide a diet resulting in high quality milk with exceptional flavor – perfect for cheese making. Their raw goat milk cheese are literally hand made in small batches in the tradition of the best artisanal farmstead cheeses. Caprikorn is Maryland’s first On-Farm-Home Licensed Goat Cheese Processor.
Learn more about Caprikorn Farms cheese at their website: http://www.kidslovegoatmilk.com/
- August FREE Saturday Events at the Co-op Market
- Valley Co-op Practical Workshop: Fermenting, Part I – PICKLING Aug. 26th at the Co-op Market 9-12
- FREE SATURDAY EVENTS at the Co-op Market
- Now offering Friday Morning Yoga at the Market
- Valley Co-op Summer Listening Campaign is now underway
- Valley Co-op Elections 2017
- NOW OPEN SATURDAYS 9 AM – 12 PM FOR MEMBER ORDER PICKUPS!
- We’re Moving Today!
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op