- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
JT&R, a new vendor for Valley Co-op, offers a wide variety of exotic meats, chiefly pork, lamb, goat, and, coming soon, farm-raised water buffalo. JT&R Exotic Meats was born from a third generation farm in the heart of the Middletown Valley, MD. Rick and Josh have a passion for raising and selling only the highest quality meats.
Rick writes: “All of our animals are born and raised on our farm. We raise our animals to be of the highest quality in order to produce the highest quality meats. We enjoy farming, but more so we enjoy seeing happy, satisfied customers. All of our animals are raised without using any type of hormone, antibiotics or steroids. We feed our animals only what we grow on our farm namely, alfalfa orchard grass and barley. We do this to ensure excellent taste and disease prevention. Our main pest-fighter is a large herd of free-range peacocks that eat and keep insects away.
We are excited to offer an unprecedented line of exquisite meats. From our farm to your table, we thank you!”
Look for JT&R products at our store. A larger variety of inventory can be ordered through our member online ordering program. JT&R can be found on Facebook: www.facebook.com/jtrmeats/
- August FREE Saturday Events at the Co-op Market
- Valley Co-op Practical Workshop: Fermenting, Part I – PICKLING Aug. 26th at the Co-op Market 9-12
- FREE SATURDAY EVENTS at the Co-op Market
- Now offering Friday Morning Yoga at the Market
- Valley Co-op Summer Listening Campaign is now underway
- Valley Co-op Elections 2017
- NOW OPEN SATURDAYS 9 AM – 12 PM FOR MEMBER ORDER PICKUPS!
- We’re Moving Today!
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op