- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
Thank you all so much for your generous contributions to the “Keep Valley Co-op’s Doors Open” campaign. As we near the end of the campaign it has become clear that we will fall short of our goal. Therefore, we are ending it now.
Those who contributed will receive a separate communication regarding their refund.
The Board, together with a Task Force comprised of members, have been looking at alternatives.
Short term we’re considering reverting to a buying club, a model we successfully used during the first three years of our existence. To help us define what a successful buying club might look like, please look for an email with a link to a survey. The survey will arrive right after Christmas.
Longer term we’re looking at possibilities to mount a capitalization campaign and reopen as a store at a different location.
Your involvement is key to our making decisions that benefit the community. Thank you again for your support of Valley Co-op!
Have a great Holiday, and please do watch for the survey form.
Rita Bratcher (President)
Julius Goepp (Vice-President)
Susan Rosenberg (Treasurer)
Joan Erdesky (Secretary)
David Elliott (Board member)
Michael Lehman (Board member)
Lena Rotenberg (Board member)
- Welcome supplier: South Mountain Creamery
- Kraut demonstration – 10/14/17
- SAVE THE DATE: ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP AND OPEN MEETING 2018
- A Local Taste of Autumn: Farm to Table Meal at Shepherd’s Spring
- Friedman Fisheries 2017 Salmon Report
- August FREE Saturday Events at the Co-op Market
- Valley Co-op Practical Workshop: Fermenting, Part I – PICKLING Aug. 26th at the Co-op Market 9-12
- FREE SATURDAY EVENTS at the Co-op Market
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op