- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
We are excited to announce that on April 4, 2017, Board of Directors President Julius Goepp signed a 2-year lease agreement with the City of Hagerstown for Valley Co-op to occupy the 2,500 sq ft space in the back of the Historic City Farmer’s Market, located at 25 W. Church St. Valley Co-op leadership is working closely with City officials on a joint press release providing details about the exciting new public-private partnership.
The move will take place on April 17. Co-op manager Cori Rohrer does not expect to skip any weekly order cycles unless unforeseen complications arise. The first delivery and pickup cycle at our new location will be on Thursday, April 20. We will post any last minute changes on our Facebook page and via email.
For the immediate future Valley Co-op will continue as a member-only buying club with orders placed online. We will maintain the same pickup hours as currently offered: Thursdays from 3-8PM and Fridays from 3-6PM. Cori will provide details about pickups and deliveries prior to the move.
Beginning on Saturday May 7, we will start offering regular Saturday pickup hours while the market is open for regular business, from 9AM-1PM.
We will need volunteers to help pack up the store on Saturday, April 15 and volunteers to unpack at the new location on Tuesday April 18 and Wednesday April 19. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.Posted in Co-op News | Comments Off on We’re Moving to Downtown Hagerstown!
- City Market is Growing! Vendor list as of November 2017
- Welcome supplier: South Mountain Creamery
- Kraut demonstration – 10/14/17
- SAVE THE DATE: ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP AND OPEN MEETING 2018
- A Local Taste of Autumn: Farm to Table Meal at Shepherd’s Spring
- Friedman Fisheries 2017 Salmon Report
- August FREE Saturday Events at the Co-op Market
- Valley Co-op Practical Workshop: Fermenting, Part I – PICKLING Aug. 26th at the Co-op Market 9-12
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op