- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
July 8th Free Popcorn and videos
Grab a bag of free popcorn to view two short videos. The first features animated infographics demonstrating just a few of the social, economic, and environmental impacts that food co-ops have on their local communities. The second video is a 10-minute presentation featuring interviews with co-op organizers, shoppers and supporters.
July 15th Meet Julie Higgins, Certified Health Coach
Julie Higgins, a certified Health coach, will be doing a talk about the amazing benefits of eating local & fresh at the Valley co-op in Hagerstown!J
You’ll learn about why it’s so important to eat local and increase numerous health benefits! Also you’ll learn about GMO’s and how they affect the body, how eating local fruits and vegetables are higher in nutrients, preserve and protect the environment and support local farms. Come on by the Co-op on Saturday, July 15th from 9:30a-11:30a and experience the great advantages of supporting your local co-op while doing your health a favor!
July 22nd FREE Yoga at your Co-op!
Aaron Clayton is a certified yoga instructor and completed his 500 hour yoga teacher training through the Kaivalya Yoga Method. He holds an M.A. in English from Middlebury College and is completing a Ph.D. in English at the State University of New York at Binghamton. He is an Associate Professor of English at Frederick Community College, where he also teaches hatha yoga for the faculty.
July 29th Sarno & Hess LIVE
Introducing Sarno & Hess live at the Co-op 9:30-11:30 am
- City Market is Growing! Vendor list as of November 2017
- Welcome supplier: South Mountain Creamery
- Kraut demonstration – 10/14/17
- SAVE THE DATE: ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP AND OPEN MEETING 2018
- A Local Taste of Autumn: Farm to Table Meal at Shepherd’s Spring
- Friedman Fisheries 2017 Salmon Report
- August FREE Saturday Events at the Co-op Market
- Valley Co-op Practical Workshop: Fermenting, Part I – PICKLING Aug. 26th at the Co-op Market 9-12
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op