- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
Applications are now being accepted for candidates for our Board of Directors. This election cycle we have two current BOD members ending their two-year terms. We have also received two resignations for BOD members who needed to fulfill family and work obligations. As per our By-Laws we are REQUIRED to fill a minimum of three seats this election cycle. Our Board can have a maximum of 7 Directors.
To qualify, candidates must:
- be a Co-op member in good standing (membership is current and no debts owed).
- complete the candidate application by the 1/14 deadline.
be approved and presented for election to membership by the existing Board of Directors.
- commit time to provide leadership to the Co-op. (in general, 1-2 meetings/month)
- Interested members are encouraged to attend the next BOD Meeting to learn more about the Co-op business and operations on December 18th at 6PM. For immediate questions, please direct them to Storemanager@valleycoop.org
Without leadership we will not have a Co-operative. Please consider giving your time and talents.
Applications are available to members only via our weekly member email or by contacting our store manager at firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted in Co-op News | Comments Off on Deadline for BOD Applications is 1/14/18
- Whispering Breeze Farm offering Turkeys for Thanksgiving 2018
- Reducing single use plastics with Good Gracious Gardens
- Meet New Supplier: Smoky Bend Farm
- Valley Co-op Closing for Summer Vacation
- Little Antietam Goat Dairy’s Story
- MAY DAY AT THE MARKET
- March Meetings
- Recycling and Minimizing Plastic Use at Good Gracious Gardens
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op