- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
News & Events
Reserve your fresh Thanksgiving turkey now!
$25 deposit to reserve your bird- fresh delivered on Nov 21. Price is $4.38/lb from Whispering Breeze Farm Reserve your bird with a deposit through Nov 13.
“Whispering Breeze Farm, located in Taneytown Maryland, has been proudly owned and operated by the Brower family since 1901. 117 acres of red clay dirt is home to dairy cows, sheep, chickens, turkeys and 6 generations of the Brower family. We love the land, animals, and the farming way of life!
Our pastured bronze turkeys enjoy daily fresh grass (untouched by herbicides and pesticides), foraging for bugs, and soaking up the sunshine! Never fed antibiotics, our birds are natural, nutricious, and delicious!
We believe in local supporting local! Our birds are fed their complete feed from a local feed Mill and are processed by a USDA certified artisan butcher less than half an hour away.
Don’t spend another Thanksgiving suffering through dry tough turkey! Our beautiful birds cook up moist and delicious and provide ample gravy. Look forward to leftovers again! ”Posted in Meet a Supplier | Comments Off on Whispering Breeze Farm offering Turkeys for Thanksgiving 2018
- 2019 Spring Break Closure Schedule
- Welcome New Supplier: Ivy Hill Farm of Smithsburg, MD
- Farmer Meet & Greet Event
- Call for new Board Members! -2019
- Whispering Breeze Farm offering Turkeys for Thanksgiving 2018
- Reducing single use plastics with Good Gracious Gardens
- Meet New Supplier: Smoky Bend Farm
- Valley Co-op Closing for Summer Vacation
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 1/19/19
Total Number of Member Households: 177
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op