- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
Category Archives: Crockpot
From Laurie Waltz, of Waltz Family Farm, Hello, Here’s a great recipe I came up with that’s perfect for days like today. It’s SOOOO Good!!! Pork shoulder roast Peppercorn marinade 1/2 head of cabbage, chopped 1 large sweet onion, chopped … Continue reading →
This crockpot recipe was submitted by Andrea Atkinson – Hunters Stew – Serves 4 4 medium carrots, cleaned and chopped 4 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped 1 (10 3/4 oz) can of cream of celery soup or tomato soup 1 … Continue reading →
This crockpot recipe can be found at www.theclothesmakethegirl.com.
This crockpot recipe can be found at www.realfoodfreaks.com.
This crockpot recipe can be found at www.nomnompaleo.com.
This crockpot recipe can be found at www.lifeasaplate.com.
Submitted by Shawn Bryce – Award winning ribs recipe (First place in the crock pot cook off at Old Forge Elementary): Barbeque Bites (Crock Pot Ribs) By Erin and Rob Bryce Ingredients: 2 racks Baby Back Ribs, 1 bottle Sweet … Continue reading →
This crockpot recipe was submitted by Jeanne Muir of the Thomas Shepherd Inn in Shepherdstown, WV – When my nephew went off to a college apartment with a bunch of guys for his senior year, my sister got him a crockpot in … Continue reading →
Applesauce and Apple Butter are extremely easy to make at home. I like to keep it around during baking season around the holidays because I will often substitute it for butter in a few recipes. Making this substitution is one … Continue reading →
- City Market is Growing! Vendor list as of November 2017
- Welcome supplier: South Mountain Creamery
- Kraut demonstration – 10/14/17
- SAVE THE DATE: ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP AND OPEN MEETING 2018
- A Local Taste of Autumn: Farm to Table Meal at Shepherd’s Spring
- Friedman Fisheries 2017 Salmon Report
- August FREE Saturday Events at the Co-op Market
- Valley Co-op Practical Workshop: Fermenting, Part I – PICKLING Aug. 26th at the Co-op Market 9-12
- Co-op News
- Community Involvement
- Eco News
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- How To's
- Monthly News Article
- Recycling Tips & Hints
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 6/2/15
Total Number of Members: 628
Volunteering Members: 26
THANK YOU FOR GROWING WITH US!
New Members Since 1/1/15: 140
Total Number of Members on 6/2/14: 176
Members gained since then: 452
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op