- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
Our current suppliers are listed below. We are seeking to expand our offerings, and to better find out what kinds of products are preferred by our community. Contact us (email@example.com) to suggest products or suppliers.
- Blue Faerie Farm, Jan & Ray Wickline, Middletown, MD. Heirloom apples, potatoes
- Blue Mountain Farm, David Elliott, Hedgesville, WV. Vegetables and greens grown sustainably, with no synthetic pesticides or fertilizers. (Learn more…)
- Blue Ridge Longhorns, Blue Ridge Summit, PA. beef products from longhorn cattle. (Learn more…)
- Caprikorn Farms, Alice Orzechowski and Scott Hoyman, Gapland, MD. Goat cheese. (Learn more…)
- Cazuela Stone Hearth Bakery, Frederick, MD, bread
- City Harvest, Hagerstown, MD. Specialty microgreens and shoots.
- Farm of Peace, Warfordsburg, PA, fresh produce (Learn more...)
- Friedman Family Fisheries, Avi J. Friedman, Baltimore, MD. wild caught sockeye, king, and silver salmon from a local family fishing in Bristol Bay, Alaska. (seasonal supplier) (Learn more…)
- Frontier Natural Products Co-op, bulk and individually packaged spice, spice mixes and baking mixes
- Good Gracious Gardens, Mary Cottone, Boonsboro, MD. Fresh produce (Learn more…)
- Grandma Whimsy’s Cupboard, Carol Jean Roberts, Myersville, MD. Operates a licensed food processing plant for gluten free products. Offers all purpose rice flour made in their GF-certified
- Honey Hole apiaries, honies and beeswax products
- J & W Farm LLC, Winchester, VA. All types of apple cider and more!
- JTR Exotic Meats, fresh meat: lamb, goat, pork, & water buffalo (Learn more…)
- Kensho Farms, John Krowka, Boonsboro, MD. Butternut Squash and Chinese Chestnuts, kale, tomatoes, herbs and other produce.
- Lavender Moon/Baby Moonshine: all natural skin care products for baby and parents. Follow Baby Moonshine on Facebook
- Legacy Manor Farm, Katherine Ecker, Fairplay, MD. Eggs from chickens day ranged on pasture, supplemented with our own grains. Pastured chickens, with feed supplemented with our own grains. Pork. Grass-fed lamb. Veal fed with unprocessed milk. Beef on pasture, fed our own hay and supplemented with our own GMO free milo and corn silage. No antibiotics, hormones or subtherapeutics used. (Learn more…)
- Litton’s Produce and Berries, Fairplay, MD. Produce, strawberries, blueberries, black raspberries and other fresh produce. (301) 223-6815. (Learn more…)
- Milk and Honey Farm, Smithsburg, MD. Providing microgreens, lettuces and many other vegetables!
- Mulberry Farms, Hagerstown, MD Cookies,Pies,Cakes,Fudge,Candies,Quick Breads,Cheesecake,Jelly,Eggs,Produce and Herbs.
- Pennland, Hagerstown, MD. Cheese and 5th Quarter Fresh.
- Raw Bliss, Bob and Holly Davis, Brunswick, MD. Raw Bliss Bites (organic vegan raw dessert treats), black garlic, dried fruits and nuts. (Learn more…)
- Reed Farms, South Central, PA, wheat and rye flours, pancake and cookie mixes, cornmeal and grits (Learn more…)
- S&S Maple Sugar Camp, Cumberland, MD. Maple syrups, maple sugar and maple cream.
- Slice of Heaven, John & Carol Britt, Clear Spring, MD, chicken, duck, turkey, cage-free chicken eggs (Learn more…)
- Smoky Bend Farm, Berkeley Springs, WV, produce and pork from heritage hogs (Learn More…)
- South Mountain Creamery, located in Middletown, MD. They provide locally sourced milk, half and half, cream, yogurt and butter.
- South Mountain Coffee Roasters, Cliff Lane. Frederick, MD. fresh roasted coffee
- South Mountain MicroFarm, Boonsboro Md. Aquaponics, produce, Christmas trees (Learn more…)
- Stone Wall Angus, FairPlay, MD. Pasture raised corn finished Angus beef.
- Sweet Farm Sauerkraut, Rachel Armistead & Luke Flessner, Woodsboro, MD. Sauerkraut and othr fermented goods.
- Terressentials, Middletown, MD. Organic Facial Care, skin care, and more
- United Natural Foods, INC., York, PA. national distributor of natural, organic, specialty foods
- Waltz Family Farm, Laurie & Jacob Waltz, Smithsburg, MD. Grain-& Pastured-beef, pork and lamb. (Learn more…)
- Windmill Meadow Farm, Jacob & May Horst, Hagerstown, MD. Pasture-raised beef, veal, and chicken. Milk-fed pork and free-ranged eggs. (Learn more…)
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op