- Buying Club Pickup Hours
Thursdays: 3 pm - 8 pm
Fridays: 3 pm - 6 pm
Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm
Our current suppliers are listed below. We are seeking to expand our offerings, and to better find out what kinds of products are preferred by our community. Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to suggest products or suppliers.
- A Better Choice Bakery, Brunswick, MD. Gluten free, dairy free, & vegan goods.
- Blind Spot Nut Butters, York, PA specialty nut butters. (Learn more…)
- Blue Faerie Farm, Jan & Ray Wickline, Middletown, MD. Heirloom apples, potatoes
- Blue Mountain Farm, David Elliott, Hedgesville, WV. Vegetables and greens grown sustainably, with no synthetic pesticides or fertilizers. (Learn more…)
- Blue Ridge Longhorns, Blue Ridge Summit, PA. beef products from longhorn cattle. (Learn more…)
- Caprikorn Farms, Alice Orzechowski and Scott Hoyman, Gapland, MD. Goat cheese. (Learn more…)
- Cazuela Stone Hearth Bakery, Frederick, MD, bread
- Cedar Ridge Soaps, Keedysville, MD. Handcrafted soap and shampoo bars, handcrafted skin care line, lotions, bath salts, lip balms, scrubs, body butters and more.
- City Harvest, Hagerstown, MD. Specialty microgreens and shoots.
- Cool Brook Farm, Sheldon Shank, Hagerstown, MD. Free-range eggs.
- Equal Exchange; West Bridgewater, MA. A cooperative offering fair trade chocolate, olive oil, granola bars, and tamari almonds.
- F&D Apiaries, Frederick & Daniel Smith, Hagerstown, MD. Local honey, creamed honey. (Learn more…)
- Farm of Peace, Warfordsburg, PA, fresh produce (Learn more...)
- Four Seasons Produce, Ephrata, PA. A variety of bulk-fresh organic produce, Fair-trade organic, and much more!
- Frankferd Farms Foods, Saxonburg, PA. Organic and natural foods distributor.
- Friedman Family Fisheries, Avi J. Friedman, Baltimore, MD. wild caught sockeye, king, and silver salmon from a local family fishing in Bristol Bay, Alaska. (seasonal supplier) (Learn more…)
- Frontier Natural Products Co-op, bulk and individually packaged spice, spice mixes and baking mixes
- Good Gracious Gardens, Mary Cottone, Boonsboro, MD. Fresh produce (Learn more…)
- Grandma Whimsy’s Cupboard, Carol Jean Roberts, Myersville, MD. Operates a licensed food processing plant for gluten free products. Offers all purpose rice flour made in their GF-certified kitchen.
- Hillhaven Homegrown, Merri & Preston Tabor, Waynesboro, PA. natural jams, pickles, salsa, sauce. Gourmet varieties of heirloom vegetables
- J & W Farm LLC, Winchester, VA. All types of apple cider and more!
- JTR Exotic Meats, fresh meat: lamb, goat, pork, & water buffalo (coming soon!) (Learn more…)
- Kensho Farms, John Krowka, Boonsboro, MD. Butternut Squash and Chinese Chestnuts, kale, tomatoes, herbs and other produce.
- Lavender Moon/Baby Moonshine: all natural skin care products for baby and parents. Follow Baby Moonshine on Facebook
- Legacy Manor Farm, Katherine Ecker, Fairplay, MD. Eggs from chickens day ranged on pasture, supplemented with our own grains. Pastured chickens, with feed supplemented with our own grains. Pork. Grass-fed lamb. Veal fed with unprocessed milk. Beef on pasture, fed our own hay and supplemented with our own GMO free milo and corn silage. No antibiotics, hormones or subtherapeutics used. (Learn more…)
- Litton’s Produce and Berries, Fairplay, MD. Produce, strawberries, blueberries, black raspberries and other fresh produce. (301) 223-6815. (Learn more…)
- Millhouse Candles, Diane & Ken Putman, Keedysville, MD. Beeswax Tapers, Beeswax Votives, Beeswax Pillars, Beeswax Tarts, Lotion Bars, 1# Beeswax Blocks, Beeswax Ornaments
- Mulberry Farms, Hagerstown, MD Cookies,Pies,Cakes,Fudge,Candies,Quick Breads,Cheesecake,Jelly,Eggs,Produce and Herbs.
- Nanny Meal, meal-replacement drink for children (Learn more…)
- Palmyra Farm Cheese, Creek and Shank Families, Hagerstown, MD. Artisan cheeses.
- Pennland Artisan Marketplace, Hagerstown, MD. Cheese and 5th Quarter Fresh.
- Piece O’ Cake, Frederick, MD. Gluten free breads and pastries (facility is not gluten free, please check their website).
- Raw Bliss, Bob and Holly Davis, Brunswick, MD. Raw Bliss Bites (organic vegan raw dessert treats), black garlic, dried fruits and nuts. (Learn more…)
- S&S Maple Sugar Camp, Cumberland, MD. Maple syrups, maple sugar and maple cream.
- Slice of Heaven, John & Carol Britt, Clear Spring, MD, chicken, duck, turkey, cage-free chicken eggs (Learn more…)
- Small Valley Milling, Dauphin Co., PA. Organic spelt and wheat flours.
- South Mountain Coffee Roasters, Cliff Lane. Frederick, MD. fresh roasted coffee
- South Mountain MicroFarm, Boonsboro Md. Aquaponics, produce, Christmas trees (Learn more…)
- Spriggs Delight Farm, Joyce Powers, Sharpsburg, MD. Goat cheese, especially chevre.
- Sweet Farm Sauerkraut, Rachel Armistead & Luke Flessner, Woodsboro, MD. Sauerkraut and othr fermented goods.
- Terressentials, Middletown, MD. Organic Facial Care, skin care, and more!
- Tierra Farm, Valatie, NY, Dry roasted nuts and seeds, raw nuts and seeds, unsulfured dried fruit, trail mixes and granolas, nut butters, chocolate covered products
- Trickling Springs Creamery, Chambersburg, PA. A variety of milk products from local family farms that pasture their cows and use no synthetic hormones. Organic products also offered.
- Tuscarora Organic Growers Cooperative, Hustontown, PA. organic produce (Learn more…)
- United Natural Foods, INC., York, PA. national distributor of natural, organic, specialty foods
- Waltz Family Farm, Laurie & Jacob Waltz, Smithsburg, MD. Grain-& Pastured-beef, pork and lamb. (Learn more…)
- Wilderness Family Naturals, Silver Bay, MD. coconut oil, flakes and chips, coconut flour, coconut milk, coconut cream, coconut butter, nuts, seeds
- Windmill Meadow Farm, Jacob & May Horst, Hagerstown, MD. Pasture-raised beef, veal, and chicken. Milk-fed pork and free-ranged eggs. (Learn more…)
(240) 329-2395 · 25 West Church Street, Hagerstown, MD · ©2017 Valley Co-op