News & Events
- Blue Faerie Farm returns to us with two types of potatoes, “low-spray” yellow cling peaches and apple butter. Ray and Jan have been very busy this year developing their farm in Frederick County. Follow them on Facebook!
- Blue Mountain has added fennel, onions, cucumbers and other produce selections!
- Good Gracious Gardens is offering carrots, beets and more produce, as well as cute gardening-related greeting cards. Mary has provide some yummy recipes that uses her products: Asian Cabbage Slaw and Cool Kale Salad
- Ice cream special flavors from Trickling Springs Creamery are: Berry Blend (strawberries & blueberries) and Peaches n’ Cream
- Mulberry Farm is offering the rest of their free-ranged chickens, butchered on July 10th.
- Litton’s Produce is now offering tomatoes! Read more about Litton’s from one member’s recent field trip experience.
- Palmyra is offering their Strawberry Cheese Spread at a special price of $5/8 oz tub.
- Grandma Whimsy is now offering Rice Bran Oil to their product list. She uses rice bran oil in her dairy free baked products. Carol also writes: “We have lots of cookies, cakes and pies that go well with ice cream. A super good new product are the dessert shells. They are so very light and yummy. Should anyone like to have cream puff shells or any special baked products for this next order they can call Linda at 301 992 8491 and they will be ready for Pick Up at GBC, or they can be picked up on Saturdays at the Clustered Spires Pastry Shop in Frederick between 9 am and 5 pm.
Members: Go to VCShop to Order (Opens 7/12 at 6 pm; closes Monday, 7/16 at 9 p.m.)
Not a member? See How to Join Valley Co-op as a member.
New to ordering? Visit our How to Order page.
Help out and Volunteer: What’s Needed and Signup
or email email@example.com
Have questions about ordering? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to visit our website (www.valleycoop.org) for other Co-op news and info on upcoming events.
- Addtional Supplier Services
- Breakfast & Brunch
- Co-op Business & Development
- Community Involvement
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- Homemade Cleaners
- How To's
- Meet a Supplier
- Monthly News Article
- Online Ordering
- Order Info/Archive
- Recipe Roundup
- Recycling Tips & Hints
- Your Food
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 2/25/12
Feb (9), Jan (4), Dec (9), Nov (5)
Number of Volunteers: 51
Number of members making purchases:
Data coming soon.