News & Events
Wow…can you believe we’ve made it to order #60! July is still ICE CREAM month, and what better way to cool off in this summer heat than some refreshing ice cream! Order by Monday for pickup on Thursday, August 2nd.
Here’s whats new and exciting this order:
- Green Bamboo will not be participating in this order.
- Cedar Ridge Soaps will be offering their new Shaving Soap Shreds! It’s shaving soap in shredded form so it will fit any container you choose. Very moisturizing and loaded with French green clay to make your razor glide.
- Ice cream special flavors from Trickling Springs Creamery are: Berry Blend (strawberries & blueberries) and Peaches n’ Cream
- Frog’s Eye Farm blueberry season is coming to a close and they will not be offering blueberries any more. The hot weather made berries ripen soon and quickly. Additionally two large storms knocked many berries off the bushes. Sorry to see them go but we’re glad they joined us this season.
- Palmyra will still be running their special on strawberry spread.
- Littons has cantalopes available this cycle!
- Spirit of the Lotus Tea Company has added 4 teas this cycle: Ginger Green, Oranangr Black, Coconut-Almond Green, and Dorothea’s Headache Relief (their own blend – good for relaxation even if you DON’T have a headache!).
- Blue Faerie Farms will be offering Freestone peaches this order cycle. Stock up for canning, freezing, and fresh eating.
Members: Go to VCShop to Order (Opens 7/26 at 6 pm; closes Monday, 7/30 at 9 p.m.)
Not a member? See How to Join Valley Co-op as a member.
New to ordering? Visit our How to Order page.
Help out and Volunteer: What’s Needed and Signup
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions about ordering? Email: email@example.com
Be sure to visit our website (www.valleycoop.org) for other Co-op news and info on upcoming events.
- Addtional Supplier Services
- Breakfast & Brunch
- Co-op Business & Development
- Community Involvement
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- Homemade Cleaners
- How To's
- Meet a Supplier
- Monthly News Article
- Online Ordering
- Order Info/Archive
- Recipe Roundup
- Recycling Tips & Hints
- Your Food
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 2/25/12
Feb (9), Jan (4), Dec (9), Nov (5)
Number of Volunteers: 51
Number of members making purchases:
Data coming soon.