News & Events
August’s theme is BBQ\Cookout fare. Use our meat and produce suppliers to make the Pulled Pork with Root Beer recipe topped with cole slaw or veggies! Have a recipe to share? Send it to: email@example.com
Highlights for this order cycle (#61) are:
- New Supplier: Misty Meadows Farm & Creamery from Smithsburg will offer Creamline Whole Milk and various ice cream and sorbets. They have over 30 flavors and will start with just a few, building the list in VCShop each order cycle. This order they will offer: chocolate, vanilla, chocolate cake batter, and sweet cream ice cream plus raspberry sorbet, which is sugar-free and dairy free! Learn more about MMFC here.
- Palmyra is offering Low Fat Mozzarella cheese for your fresh garden tomatoes.
- Meats are still being offered every order cycle from our 4 meat suppliers during the summer months. We re-evaluate whether to continue with the frequency after August. Let Susan (301/745-6284) know if you want to help with suppliers.
- Spriggs Delight is offering info on goat cheese in this article.
- Trickling Springs Creamery still has Peaches and Cream Seasonal ice cream and this month’s flavor is: Peanut Butter Chocolate Explosion. See the update on Yogurt inventory and past spoilage problem here.
Members: Go to VCShop to Order (Opens 8/9 at 6 pm; closes Monday, 8/13 at 9 p.m.)
Not a member? See How to Join Valley Co-op as a member.
New to ordering? Visit our How to Order page.
Help out and Volunteer: What’s Needed and Signup
or contact Jane (firstname.lastname@example.org OR 301-302-5262)
Have questions about ordering? Email: email@example.com
Be sure to visit our website (www.valleycoop.org) for other Co-op news and info on upcoming events.
- Addtional Supplier Services
- Breakfast & Brunch
- Co-op Business & Development
- Community Involvement
- Food News
- Get to Know…
- Homemade Cleaners
- How To's
- Meet a Supplier
- Monthly News Article
- Online Ordering
- Order Info/Archive
- Recipe Roundup
- Recycling Tips & Hints
- Your Food
Valley Co-op Stats
as of 2/25/12
Feb (9), Jan (4), Dec (9), Nov (5)
Number of Volunteers: 51
Number of members making purchases:
Data coming soon.