All hands are needed to keep our Co-op running and growing. If we need to hire out these services, our prices will have to increase.
Help with orders: Click on the link below to sign up for the different tasks associated with forthcoming order cycles. Some jobs can easily be done from home.
- Coordinate volunteers and manage pickup responsibilities at the GreenB (Pirjo has been doing this solo!)
- Help the Steering Committee lead us into a full-fledged cooperative business — we’re seeking knowledgeable and experienced business persons who can help us make intelligent legal choices
- Help Anne (also operating solo!) to greet new members, familiarize them them with our not-yet-simple ordering system, and match them with volunteering opportunities appropriate to their talents and availability
- Join Joli in her marketing efforts
- Join Jessica and Lindsey to get us going with fundraising
- Join Susan S and Jen K, and research and coordinate with new suppliers
- Join Shawn and explore educational opportunities for the co-op, and also what our social mission should be
- Work with Mary Sue, Greg and the Finance Committee to evaluate the bookkeeping part of our new ordering software and develop a budget
- Work with Rodi to improve and maintain our facility
- Work with Lena and our Technology Committee to tailor our new ordering software to our needs, and to develop and install other small programs required to track other aspects of our business
- Write articles for our newsletter
- Other clerical jobs such as coordinating membership renewals, creating fliers, tabling at events, painting signs, shopping for supplies, photocopying, paperwork, printing invoices